Saturday, December 28, 2013

Let's end it with a bang

So my last semester of college is coming up, and I figured that blogging about it would be a fun idea. It's time for me to journalize and finally capture these memories besides through a lens of an iPhone camera.

This past 3 years I have attended San Diego State, I've had the utmost experience. From joining a Filipino organization - AB Samahan, to being part of Greek life - Delta Sigma Psi, road trips to LA, SF, Big Bear, and Vegas, and meeting a group of diverse people along the way was sure a journey for me. I wouldn't trade a second of those memories for anything.

Now I wonder what this upcoming and last semester of my college experience would bring me? I'm just itching to get a head start, but I know I want to make this a slow and memorable experience.

I'll post all my adventures on here, so stay tuned!

Tata for now,
C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment