Thursday, January 2, 2014

Stop dreaming, start doing!

So resolutions are suppose to be "a new year, new me" type of thing. Well, I like me right now, so I don't want to change anything. I'd rather improve who I am right now.

This year, I'm going to change it up a bit. I'm not going to write a New Year's Resolution, but rather, I'm going to write a To Do List. I feel like to do lists are better because I actually cross of things on there. And I do love crossing off things on my to do list. I feel so accomplished afterwards.

So what I did was write a letter to myself. Nothing too heartfelt because I know I'd tear up. Just a simple list of things I need and want to do before the 2015 new year. I only put realistic goals on there than things like "meeting Orlando Bloom" or something. I mean, I would like to, but the chances of me meeting him are slim to none. And I have better things to do than stalk celebrities.

Anyway, I'm not going to post my list on here now, but I'll post when I cross something off! :)

Real talk though: to make all the things on my to do list happen, I really need to stop dreaming about them and actually do them! That's the only way I can reach my goals.


Tata for now,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment