Monday, January 6, 2014

Passion and Career

Just a little bit about myself, I am a student at SDSU studying Integrated Marketing Communications. For all of you guys that don't know what that is, its pretty much marketing, public relations, and advertising put together.

What am I gonna do with that degree, you ask? Well I want to be a marketing and event coordinator. I've always had a passion for organizing events and marketing promotion. And the industry I really want to work in is the Action Sports Industry. Specifically the events they put out like Street League, Dew Tour, Tampa Am/Pro, the demos, and X Games. Now that X Games is global, I really want to get on that level someday.

So yesterday, I e-mailed the marketing and events coordinator for Transworld Media. Transworld Media is a compilation of Transworld outlets like TransworldSKATE, TransworldSNOW, TransworldMoto, etc. It is a business you want to get into, especially if you want to work in the industry. Hopefully he emails me back about the marketing and events internship I applied for. That would be a big step on my career. And think of all of the athletes I get to work with!

Crossing my fingers on this one!

Later,
C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment