Friday, January 10, 2014

And It's Lift Off

11:26 EST -- I'm stuck at the airport, waiting for my connecting flight to Baltimore to get me back to San Diego. One thing that I really hate about flying is the wait time. I have no patience whatsoever. Okay a tiny bit, but I have no patience at all. Especially for delayed flights. What a waste of time.


2:38 EST -- My flight from Baltimore got delayed again. I don't even know what time I'll be leaving, but it says I should be back in San Diego at 6:35. I'm not in a rush to get back...but still. I hate the waiting game.


4:16 EST -- Still at the airport. At least this time I'm on the plane. Just waiting on the people to bring the luggages in then were off.

10:26 PST -- What a day! Finally back in my own bed. Finally back in an area where I can tolerate the weather. No more freezing my ass! Yay!

This is why I love San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment