Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cole World, Work Out

The past couple of days, I've been hitting the gym with my friends. It's been a struggle but I gotta stay motivated. I've tried to go on a diet in the past, but with all of good food and restaurants around San Diego, it was hard for me. But I gotta do what I gotta do to improve myself.

Things to do to stay healthy and stay motivated:

1) Eat healthy. 
Make your own food and stop eating out. Not only you will save money but you can control the portion you are going to eat.

2) Work out with friends. 
Working out by yourself is a little bit challenging. When I started working out, I just did it by myself. But I gave up too easily and told myself "Eh, I'll finish this tomorrow". But when I started working out with my friends who are gym heads, they keep me motivated and train me.

3) Pick the right music. 
Only way you will get through your workout session is when you have the right type of music to pump you up. I usually just stick to Pandora and pick a station. It depends on my mood.

4) Keep yourself motivated.
Don't workout because other people are telling you to. But workout because you want to. You want to make a change for yourself. My main motivation is graduation and I'm about to reach adult life and I want to do something for myself. A change: mentally and physically.

Keep that in mind folks,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment