Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bonjour Summer 2014

It's summer already? I haven't been on this blog for a good minute. Now that summer is here, I finally have some time to recap some of the major things that just happened to me these past couple of days... err I mean this semester! But to save time, let me just recap the last two weeks.

First off, I JUST GRADUATED COLLEGE! Wow. Who knew, huh? So, I just recently graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Integrated Marketing Communications. This is such an accomplishment for me because I am the first in my family to graduate! Mom and Dad are so proud! My parents and siblings flew out from the East Coast just to see me have my 10 seconds of fame walking across Viejas Arena! And they even threw me a college graduation party! It was such a treat since majority of my family members and friends came and celebrated with me.





And when family comes to visit California, where do you think we go? To the happiest place on Earth of course! Disneyland! It was such a blast going with my siblings. This past year, I got myself a season pass to Disneyland and whenever I'm there, I always call my siblings and tell them I'm at Disneyland. They hated me for it, but hey, that's what big sisters are for, haha. 



Since summer is officially here, I'll be posting more on this blog about my summer endeavors! 

Later,
C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment